For 50 years, we have supported entrepreneurs to achieve the very best for their business as the leading North West accountancy group.
As SME accounting specialists, our focus is on creating a partnership with clients rooted in mutual trust. Everything we do is founded on our commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards.
This commitment is underpinned by our Champion Culture, a set of standards devised by the Champion team that governs the way we work, the way we interact with each other, and the way we service our clients.
- We do the right thing, always
- We constantly develop ourselves and our methods, striving for excellence and consciously nurture a blame-free, learning-focussed environment
- We protect and enhance staff morale by challenging, motivating, and inspiring each other
- We are proud, in our work, our colleagues, our conduct and our performance
- We give and we deserve respect, to and from each other and our clients
- We work with responsibility, taking ownership of our own actions and operating with integrity
- We communicate to encourage and empower each other. We talk and we listen, we praise, we give feedback, and we are always welcoming of new ideas
- We recognise our strengths, foster achievements, share knowledge and accept mistakes. We strive for excellence and know that we excel when working as a team
These guiding principles have provided the cornerstone of our daily practice. By following the Champion Culture, we have grown our own organisation, nurtured talent, and guided some of the most exciting businesses and individuals towards growth, prosperity, and success.