Running your own company payroll function can be time-consuming.
With substantial penalties for non-compliance, many businesses now outsource their payroll for peace of mind.
Our stress-free payroll service includes:
- PAYE registration
- Set-up and operation of your payroll, including RTI submissions
- Production of computer-generated payslips
- Analysis of tax and National Insurance for each pay period
- Details of amounts to be paid to HMRC
- Input of timesheets, bonus calculations, overtime etc.
- Production of P45 and P60 forms
- Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, tax credits and student loan calculations
- Administration of workplace pensions and auto-enrolment
- Telephone advice line for payroll and PAYE-related matters
- Furlough support, including calculating employee payments and making claims on behalf of clients
Why outsource your payroll function?
As well as saving you time, there are many potential benefits to outsourcing your payroll with Champion Accountants:
- Keep costs down. With no software, staff, or training costs to consider, outsourcing can save you money
- As SME experts with 50 years’ experience, we have extensive knowledge of small business payroll – so you’ll be 100% compliant
- No missed deadlines. Our dedicated payroll team will work with you to guarantee your payroll is accurate and on time
- Ever-changing legislation. Let our experts stay up-to-date, so you don’t have to
Tech-driven payroll services
Integrating the most innovative solutions on the market to your payroll function, we utilise the Sage portal to conduct the entire process in real-time, giving you up-to-the-minute sight of your operations.
Sage is completely cloud-based, making it accessible from anywhere in the world, at any time, meaning the platform works around you and your working hours.
Sitting centrally to your entire payroll system, Sage technology reduces admin time, delivers greater accuracy and creates financial savings compared to traditional payroll methods, too.