Our business advisory service provides you with the financial details, commercial insight and experienced support to make key decisions.
At Champion, we aren’t just accountants. We’re business advisors, able to support you from start-up, through periods of growth or uncertainty, right through to mergers, acquisitions, and the sale of your business.
- Strategic advice – With years of experience providing strategic advice to businesses of all sizes, Champion can guide you through strategic decisions from acquiring the right finance and investment to guidance on sale and acquisitions.
- Management information – It is imperative to understand how your business is performing. At Champion, we can provide management reports as frequently as you require, giving you power over your financial performance. Read more.
- Preparation for sale – Leading to the most important moment in a business owner’s career, it is critical to plan ahead and get your business in shape ready for sale. Having intricate knowledge of your business, supported by strong management information, gives you the best chance of maximising the value of your company.
- Forecasting and financial modelling – Whether you’re applying for finance or looking to predict future cash flows and profits, we can work with you to prepare forecasts and full financial models in a format that suits your needs.
- Budgeting – We can help prepare budgets that enable you to predict income, profit and cash flows and provide a benchmark against which you can measure your actual results in the future.
- Business planning – Writing a business plan can seem simple, but ensuring you include the necessary information in a way that is understandable and informative is crucial.
- Attendance at board meetings – We’ve been there before. Having a Champion advisor at your board meeting offers you a new perspective, not only reaffirming your own decisions, but providing intricate financial knowledge to help drive your business forwards.