Our corporate finance team help you find the best solutions to expand, grow and diversify your business.
Growing through acquisition or capital raising is an exciting opportunity for your business, but fear of the unknown can stop an entrepreneur in their tracks. Whatever your situation, our corporate finance team will work alongside you, providing expert advice and guidance until successful completion.
Our team will work closely with you, identifying the best routes for your business. We can help to simplify:
- Mergers and acquisitions, including business disposals – The process of expanding your business or selling can feel like you’re walking through a minefield. Our experts hold your hand throughout, ensuring the deal is right for you. Read more.
- Capital raising, including crowdfunding – Whether you are looking to raise working capital through debt or equity, Champion has experience in assisting businesses to find the best possible solution. Read more.
- Business valuation – Choosing the most appropriate valuation basis for your business can be a difficult decision. An art rather than a science, Champion’s many years of experience preparing valuation reports for different purposes means we are best placed to assist your business. Read more.
- Management buy-in and buyout (MBI & MBO) – At Champion, we have experience of negotiating and concluding transactions both large and small. We can help manage expectations and introduce business owners or management teams to potential funders.
- Stock market flotation – Choosing the correct method of flotation and deciding what proportion of the company shares to sell is a complex decision. Champion has advisors in place to explain the pros and cons of all and help you arrive at the best decision.
- Company finance restructure – Whether raising new finance or consolidating/exiting, Champion can provide a full service in getting that finance over the line.
- Sale and purchase due diligence – Whether you are selling or acquiring a business, Champion’s expert team can assist with the investigation into historic compliance across all areas of the business, ensuring both parties are able to reach an agreement.
Some recent examples of our corporate finance experience include:
- The disposal of a wholesaler for £23m
- MBO of a travel business for £8m
- Partial disposal of a drinks manufacturer for £2m
- Disposal of a construction contractor with a complex earn out deal for £30m
- Disposal of a professional services business for £8m
- Disposal of an equipment manufacturing business for £25m
- Disposal of a food manufacturer for £6m
- Disposal of a service provider for local authorities for £6m
- Refinancing of a manufacturing company with a complex £400k facility