There are crucial points in the life cycle of a business when a valuation is essential.
Business valuations are needed when:
- Applying for finance or raising equity
- Resolving shareholder disputes
- Seeking compensation for fraud
- Restructuring shares and arranging pay-outs upon the resignation, retirement, or death of a shareholder
- As part of a divorce settlement
- For Capital Gains Tax purposes
- Negotiating the sale of the business
What’s more, it isn’t an exact science. Anyone instructing a team to value their business should have confidence not only in their ability to provide a sound valuation, but also in their capacity to negotiate with those who may disagree and to respond appropriately to any challenges to the valuation.
At Champion Accountants, we support our clients through every aspect of their finances. Our advisors provide business support from start-up, through mergers and acquisitions, management buy-ins and buy-outs, through to the sale of a business. We are skilled at providing business valuations in all circumstances, backed up by advice and support relevant to the circumstances of the valuation.