Often, professional services firms focus on delivering excellent client service, which can come at the expense of planning for and growing their own business.
Our team takes on this responsibility, using their in-depth knowledge of individual industries to ensure our professional services clients are operating efficiently and profitably, despite economic climate pressures.
We currently work with accountants, architects, auctioneers, barristers, estate agents & property managers, financial advisors, insurance brokers, management consulting services, mortgage brokers, and RICS chartered surveyors.
We assist our professional services clients with:
- Client account reports for ARLA
- Audit work for independent financial advisors
- FCA audit reports for insurance brokers
- Practice accounts and partner’s tax returns
- Business plans, budgeting, cash flow and financial forecasts
- Business structure advice
- Financial management and control
- Industry benchmarking
- Mergers and acquisitions – valuation, obtaining the best deal and tax efficient planning
- Rewarding and retaining key employees through Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI’s)
- Succession planning and exit strategies for a partner’s retirement
- Pensions and wealth planning