Auditor – Chester Practice
We are looking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and hard-working individual into our Chester practice.
Champion’s wide range of clients means that our team benefits from working with an interesting mix of industries and types of business. This role will be a pivotal role in the firm and we are looking to recruit someone who has the ambition and potential to progress to support our growth plans.
You will be responsible for:
• Supporting the Audit Partner to plan and execute audits for our diverse, growing client base
• Leading the onsite audit team to deliver an efficient audit
• Building relationships with clients
Experience/skills we are looking for:
• At least 2 years’ experience working within an audit team
• Experience of using a paperless audit system
• A proactive attitude, with great organisation skills to work to agreed timescales
• You will thrive working to achieve alongside an experienced, supportive team
• You will be motivated by a fast paced and environment and excited to immerse yourself in our lively culture and business.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving firm that offers scope of long term career progression for the right individual. We welcome audit applicants from a top 10 firm who may be looking to increase their accounts preparation knowledge.
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits/study packages and a good work-life balance. To apply, please send your CV and current salary details to: email@example.com